This weekend I had some of my BFF's from nursing school come into town and we had a blast as usual. My friend Christi brought her 2 month old baby girl and Heidi and Abbe are pregnant..so there was lots of talk of babies. When I told Charlie that they were coming and that Christi was bringing her baby, his response was.."She's bringing me a baby sister"?..uh oh!!! I explained that the baby was not his sister and would only be here a day..he was cool with that too!!
Well, after everyone left yesterday Charlie was asking me to carry him like he was a baby...and when I did he apparently needed further clarification..."this how you carry me"? I told him that I actually carried him in a sling a lot of the time. He then insisted on doing it again! I had forgotten how much easier it is to carry him in a sling....makes me look forward to wearing my next one!! Excuse the pictures..I only had my phone and I knew if I went and got the camera the moment would be gone!
(we are getting ready to go walk/run , so please excuse the stellar look on my part!)

(we are getting ready to go walk/run , so please excuse the stellar look on my part!)




2 comments:
I never tried the back one. I bet Kirkley would like that one!
you were the hotsling woman, i will never forget the first time we went shopping with charlie and melanie and he was so good in his sling the whole time!!! i have got to figure the whole carrier/sling thing out next time.
Post a Comment