Wednesday, November 2, 2011

baby update..she's not here yet!

No baby yet, but since her due date was yesterday..I thought I'd keep ya updated that she is still safely tucked away in her mamma's tummy!  When M went to the Dr on Monday there were no changes with baby since the last visit.  So the current plan is to induce next Wednesday morning (Nov 9).  Bradley and I will be traveling to Abilene on Tuesday evening and meeting up with M whenever she is ready for us on Wednesday morning. There will be people staying at my house, so don't try to burglarize us since I just announced we were going to be gone on the world wide web!!:) 
I know that God is in full control and he knows exactly how her arrival will happen..and he will let us in on it in due time:)  Thanks again for your prayers!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Amie - I am so glad that I blog stalk you! Getting to read about you adding a sweet baby girl to your family makes my heart happy - but not as happy as it makes yours, of course. I am THRILLED for your family and can't wait to read more about this new adventure. That is one lucky girl! And, of course, I will probably send some bows your way. =)

amie said...

Thanks Cheryl..Glad we stalk each other too!!