Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Charlie went back and forth between a few ideas for Halloween..he seemed to mention Batman the most.  On the day I order the costumes, the ultimatum was issued..he chose Batman!  Easton got nominated to be Robin and he looked ADORABLE!!

I am so frustrated at myself..I had the camera on the wrong setting ALL night..so all the pictures look grainy..stink:(  Tutti and the grand kids!

Mom and Dad and the kids at the church funnival!

I wish I would have gotten a picture of the boys not in my trunk..next year right..it will only get easier with 3 right!!!!

I could not believe that Easton was leaving his mask on all night.

Family pictures..its never gonna happen..

I guess this isn't terrible!

My niece Katie and her friend Natalie as Siamese twins..inappropriate??..hysterical, yes!!!!!!!!!

Easton and Grayson..I took like 6 and Grayson just smiled perfectly in all them..jealous much!

Charlie, Libby and ? on the train ride.

Robin needed at nap mid party..so did mama!

Sent this one to M..her other son was also Batman for Halloween!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE those little superheroes!!!