Thursday, November 10, 2011

we have a bow!!

This may be my favorite picture of her...OMGOODNESS, I love her!  And playing dress up is fun!  I have not dressed her or done anything, but I gave M all the stuff we brought for her and she has changed her 4 times today!!  
I woke up at 5 and could not sleep and headed to the hospital in hopes that she would maybe be in the nursery..and she was!  They took me and Harper to a private room and I had 1 hour with her all to myself....it was greatness!!
Thanks for your prayers!!

7 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

Amy, she is a doll. Congrats to you and your family on the newest addition. Love her name.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Amie -

Your sweet family is the perfect place for this gorgeous baby girl. What a blessing! Thank you for sharing your story and our pictures. The last picture of you kissing her head literally brought a tear to my eye. So sweet! Congratulations!

Cheryl

Jodi said...

Reading about you getting an hour this morning, in the quiet stillness of mother-daughter bonding, has be crying like a baby right now. Sweetness.

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness....she is precious!!!! Seriously adorable!!!

I love that yall were able to have some alone time this morning...just mommy and her little girl. :)

...you are going to make me want a girl! ha! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Harper looks like a little baby doll in that pink gown and pink bow. You are going to have so much fun with her.