Okay, this is my favorite story from Disney..
We are at the fireworks show at Epcot and as they are doing a grand finale type firing of the fireworks, Charlie says to me..
Charlie: "All our dreams and wishes are coming true." He was so excited and animated.
Me:"Yes, they are babe"...thinking he means that we are AT DISNEY!!!!
Charlie: "Cause I asked and prayed for a baby sister and I am getting one!!!!"
Me:..teary by the way "Yes, baby..we are so lucky to be getting a baby sister"
I am taking in the moment..trying to make my eyes stop "misting". There is another big firework production and Charlie looks and dreamy and says "All our dreams and SINS are coming true!!"
Misting.was.gone!!!
this was decided early on...these are the parents that soften up our more serious counterparts! Can always count on Uncle Jay and Uncle Derrick to be GIANT kids:)
one of maybe 3 family pictures..ughh. Once I get back I always wish I would have just forced everyone to do it and take a picture and smile. But had I forced it..they would have stunk anyways!
Charlie on the dino ride..it scared him a bit the first time..not that you would know it. He never screamed, just informed us that we were not doing it again...until Libby got there. He wanted to take her on it..you could see it all over his sneaky face that he was just trying to get her on the ride and then let her get scared..they know just how to push each others buttons!! She made it on and rode it..that's all that matters, right!!
They tell you to close your eyes and be real still...NOW he follows rules!!! He loved being Captain America!
This parade at Animal Kingdom was Eastons favorite..he danced the ENTIRE parade!!:)
Two peas in a pod!

0 comments:
Post a Comment