Disney was wonderful and we got to stay the entire time without baby girl interrupting the vacay!! Now that I am home..she better get here soon!! I talked to M a lot on our trip and at her last Dr apt they decided that if she is not here on her own then she will for sure be here by the 9th. I am anxious about a few things..nothing that I have not turned over to God..and then feel better about...but I am ready for her to be here..be perfectly healthy..and come home to us..those last two things are on my mind a lot. I would not say they stress me, but my mind does often go to "what if she is not healthy" and "what if M changes her mind". I have not shared everything on here, but my concerns are a tiny bit valid..so, feel free to keep M and baby girl in your prayers!
Now, my excuse for not blogging for the last almost 20 days..we were gone for 8..my birthday fell in there, and I was finishing up last minute room stuff for her. So, hopefully I get the kids new room pictures up soon!
Disney...was a wonderful time!!! You may not believe me..since I only took about 30 pictures...shame on me, right! Well, my SIL was snapping like crazy on her camera and so was my FIL who has a uber nice camera. So, if their taking a million..with nice cameras..why should I?!?! Although, "Get a nice camera before baby girl comes" got added to my list!! So, these pictures are only from the 2 times we were at the park without them! We were at the park 6 days in a row..animal kingdom x2 and magic kingdom x2....we were SUPER tired when we got home yesterday!
for some reason, siting in the suitcase was hysterical to Easton..which then made it funny to Charlie!
We went to Animal kingdom the first day..since it closes at 5, we decided to do that one while waiting on everyone else to arrive. The Safari ride scared Charlie a bit..he seems to prefer animals behind bars! You can see East reaching up to touch the giraffe in this picture!
Dinoland was a hit..who's shocked! The scary dino ride was apparently enough for him. Bradley rode with him and then I was supposed to go again with him. He came out..stone faced like always..and said it was fun, but he did not want to ride again. When we went back to AK the second time he could.not.wait. to ride it! That's Charlie for you...never gives you anything the firs time, but once he knows your not waiting for a reaction..he totally gives you one!
Easton managed a nap everyday in his stroller and then we would go back to the hotel around 2 to get a nap and he always slept again! We decided to let them nap and keep them up late. I know some people think its crazy to make them leave the park to nap since its Disney..but I always have a hard time wrapping my head around disciplineing them when their acting horrible..but you know they are acting horrible cause you haven't made them sleep. So, we always took a nap. One night we napped from 5-8pm and then stayed at Magic Kingdom till 1:00 am..and the kids were awesome!! I was totally having a moment of "am I a super cool mom or super irresponsible mom for this"!!
face painting was the highlight of the trip..hands down! He got it painted twice..super hero style both times!
Charlie and Ange on the Nemo ride!
Daddy and Easton..who did so great on all the rides!
Mommy and East
On day 7...Charlie decided that he wanted his pictures with the characters..one day 7!! Before then, he was not interested and I sure didn't force it...but on DAY 7.. he decided they were cool...go figure! The characters all did a great job of responding to Easton and doing all his tricks back to him! I thought he would be afraid a bit, but nope..LOVED.THEM!
If I had a good camera..who's zoom always worked, I would have zoomed a bit on Charlie's face..he was so excited!
So, random..but my boys were LOVING Chip and Dale more then anyone else?? Hard to tell here, but Easton ran up to ??one of them?? and started hugging and patting him:)
One of them hugging Easton!
Charlie getting some loving.
This was the best I got of all 4 of them!
Charlies posed shot!
On the last day, MK was rainy and that meant it was slow! So, Charlie got to ride the airplanes which was always SOOOO long every other time!
This is the best that mine and Eastons self picture ever got!

1 comments:
First of all, prayers are on their way. Y'all have already been included in them constantly, but now I'll be even more specific!
Wow, looks like y'all had a blast! I can't wait to see more pics and hear all about the fun. I'd love to hear about it from Charlie's point of view, too. I bet it was magical for everyone.
Post a Comment