We are so lucky to have family and friends close by willing to come love on our family..and bring us dinners!!! I have not managed to get a picture of everyone that came over:(
Its been 4 years since Tutti has had a baby girl to love on!
I never did figure out why he kept holding up a one? But he is always asking to hold her and now asking me to take his picture..what in the world..I am loving this!!!
She is one lucky girl....I speak from experience that being the baby girl of the family and having 2 older brothers to love you, protect you and pick on you during those rough years was one of the best blessings of my life and I am thrilled that Harper will have that with Charlie and Easton. Watching my girl with her boys makes me thank God for my big brothers,,I am blessed.

1 comments:
Who knew that you just had to get a baby girl to get Charlie to smile and beam for you? Love the pictures! Cannot wait to meet her. Praying for you all!
Post a Comment