We made it home with our sweet girl on Friday night at about 8:30 and were greeted by family! Charlie was beside himself excited to see her...no one had ever seen him that excited. Remember, he is the kiddo that gives no emotion/reaction when your looking for it....NOT THIS TIME!! He was THRILLED!! And it has not worn off yet..he always calls her adorable and everything about her is adorable.."Her eyes are adorable", "Her ears are adorable"..soooo cute! One of the first thing he said was "She has eyes like you Mama and hair like me!" Close, her eyes are blue, but he got her hair right!
Second best part of the day..Carol bringing Nothing Bunt Cake! Sooooo good!
No one mentioned a picture till I had eaten and pulled my hair up... its now a sleepy looking 4 generation picture!
Easton loves to watch over her while she is in her pack-n-play..he goes to it and starts saying her name. Which may not sound huge, but it is! He has very few words that he uses and he said her name the first time I asked him to..it sounds like Barper!
He.Is.In.Love!
I sometime get this face when he wants to be held, but my hands are full! He does not seem to place blame on her ..yet!!
I just love him in this pink shirt!
He
cant
stop loving on her!
yummy..cannot stop kissing her!
I think her swing has a new owner!
My parents and their 11th grandchild..and last grandchild!!
She looks so much bigger in pictures..that is the #1 comment we hear every time someone meets her!
She was ready to eat..she only fusses if she needs to burp or is hungry...or if it's between 3-5 am...
My Daddy:)
I come by the picture taking honestly!
:)

3 comments:
Gorgeous little girl, amazing mommy and daddy, tired Moms and Grandaddy! Watching Charlie and Easton with her fill my heart! What answered prayers they all are. She's in for a wonderful life with two big brothers who love her like they do. Sound familiar? Our cups STILL run over!
Not only do you have beautiful children and precious pictures, but you have the most gorgeous packnplay I have ever seen. :)
Your mom's comment about big brothers made me cry.
I'm so thrilled for you! Mom and I keep you with your blog and we cannot wait to meet her. Hug the boys for me! Hope to see ya'll soon! ps your bow wall is very impressive, this is one lucky girl :)
Post a Comment