Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Phone dump

 At the pumpkin patch with Cass ans Cason
Hollywood Studios

Superhero #1

Digging for dino bones with Libby at Animal Kingdom

Superhero #2

Sweet boy napped so good each day!

Pumpkin patch

Love that face:)

pumpkin patch

Chowing down on an awesome salad..and then you can see his face broke out..this was at the beginning..it got super red and then he was frantically rubbing his face till we washed him off and took away the salad:(

Modeling a new bow..crazy boy:)

My future so bright I gotta wear shades:)

We told our parents and siblings via a cupcake reveal party!  Charlie thought he was so cool explaining the rules to people "If you bite into it and the middle is pink then its a girl.  If its blue its a boy."  I iced the tops with some pink and some blue..this one just happens to be pink on top!

3D of Harper

Chowing down on asparagus!

Hot stuff..I love him in pink!

Texas Rangers game!

Hopefully a baby update coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: