Woke up at 3:05am...cannot sleep. I would say I am feeling good and confident about today, but satan still gets in my head and shows me a lot of "what ifs", but I'm not dwelling in them. I feel like I am doing an okay job of turning everything over to God and moving on. I trust in God and I know he will take care of my family no matter what happens....it's just a fear in the back of my head that I'm going to have to prove that.
It's going to be a great day...were just going to keep repeating that!!!!
Here a pics from my phone from yesterday!



Love her chubby cheeks!!!!




When baby girl wants her food, she let's u know it...there's a reason her cheeks are so big!!!!

I know you've already seen this pic, but Omgoodness, I cannot stop staring at it!!!!!!

Cannot wait for the boys to meet her today!!!
The plan is for M to sign today at 3:30 and I hope to be on the road by 4:30. If u could keep M in your prayers today...she seems like one of the toughest people I know, but this has to be hard...even for tough people. Thank you;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:
I'm so happy for your family! Harper is such a doll baby...those cheeks! I will say a prayer for M. I can't imagine how she feels.
Praying for everyone involved today! And ohmygoodness she is just a great big roly poly bundle of goodness. Can't wait to meet her.
Prayers ABOUNDING today.
She is just so wuvable!!!
Post a Comment