Sunday, January 3, 2010

Painting and some jingle bells!

We got a little crafty around our house over the holidays and now I have some "treasures" laying around my house!! Each time we painted we had a tendency to get a little more on him then on the object we were painting..but he had fun, so that's all that matters though..right!!







Love this video of him singing..at then end you can hear Bradley making noise in the garage..that explains his confused/scared look at then end..that turns into a huge smile when he realizes that Daddy is home!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

"Jangle all the Waaaaayeeeee!!!" Hilarious! Great singing! And Looooove the twang. :) Reagan and I just sat here and watched it 9 times. Too cute.

Katie said...

I LOVE his expression when Bradley gets home. Just priceless.

MELANIE said...

That video is so cute! Ditto to Katie's comment :)

Andrea said...

I love the video! He is soo cute. Glad you shared with us. Love you guys!