I have never made a gingerbread house for Christmas..never made one at all actually! Well, my mother-in-law has a tradition to make them each year. Charlie and Libby have "made" them before or they have been posed next to them, but this was their first time to actually participate in the making of one!! In hindsight..next year I will make/ask for 2..one for me and one for him, cause it looked fun!! Also, next year..he can eat as much candy as he wants. This year he was spending the night with my in laws so I made the mistake of telling him not to eat the candy..mistake..he is 2 for heavens sake!! It would have been easier to only give him a small amount to eat/decorate with..there was a ton of candy and our guy LOVES candy! So, I spent the whole night... "No more candy", "Charlie Way, are you listening to me..no more", "Do you want a spanking"...you get the idea!! Had he been coming home with me, I think I would have just said to heck with it...chow down!! But I did not want to do that to Tutti and Papa!!!
Can you see his sugar high!
This face was caught mid picture..have no idea what he was doing, but it cracked me up!!
Libby and Laura with their finished project..pretty cute huh!!!
Does he not look like a rag-a-muffin (sp)!!??
Photo #277 of the kids putting candy into their mouths!
Helping Tutti decorate!
Aunt Ange helping Libby!
#226
The kiddo in the blue is Tutti's neighbor, Josh. Charlie LOVES Josh, like really loves Josh. Josh may be one of the nicest teens I know cause he is soooo good and nice with Charlie and Libby. I cannot count how many times I have had to swing by Josh's house for Charlie to say bye before we could leave Tutti and Papa's house! We have even been know to say things like "Josh loves to eat peas, don't you want to grow up big and strong like Josh!!"
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment