Monday, January 18, 2010

Sleeping with the enemy..

I am talking about the movie....no, Bradley has not royally pissed me off!!!! You remember the movie..the one where she runs away from her abusive, super OCD husband. She knows he is back when she comes home and her towels are hung perfectly straight and the can goods are organized...my kind of stalker!!!
Well, my husband has always had a funny/irritating sense of humor....I worked on Friday and since Tutti and Papa are out of town..Daddy stayed home!!! I left dishes in the sink because the dishwasher was going. Well, my sweet husband unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it, ran it, and unloaded it again. Yes, he was super helpful..but he had to get his little jab in...
This is how my cabinets usually look...I know I have some small issues....but they must alternate colors
This is after Bradley unloads the dishwasher..not only did he not alternate them...he will move all of them around on purpose..just to mess with me.
I have often returned home to find a frame turned at a different angle, or a piece of clothing not where I left it, or a light on, (when I always turn off the lights)..and then I am convinced that someone is there and waiting for me. Heaven forbid they just attack me or shot me...no, they'd rather move my picture frames and just screw with me that way!!
...bless my heart, right!...

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, Bless your Heart!

I hear there are drugs out there for OCD issues!!!! Thankful you are adapting to a non-OCD life with very few exceptions. Also, thankful for a husband that does your dishes AND has a sense of humor.

Jodi said...

Um, not sure you will ever be allowed in my house and see inside my cabinets!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep thats my brother!!

Just wait for Charlie to start in on the fun!

Laura

Allene said...

Sorry Amie, I am laughing out of control. He has mastered the ability to tease in the funniest ways. It is obvious he loves you very much!

Anonymous said...

Amie, are you and my son,Jeremy,related? that is too funny. We use to move things around in his room,too. he didn't think it was near as funny as we did. becky broom