Sunday, January 10, 2010

So long snowman..

We did Christmas with my family the day after Christmas..we had a great day and I did not take any pictures other then these from the backyard. The more people there are around, the less likely I am to take pictures. Id rather be visiting or watching the kiddos as opposed to torturing them by taking their picture. Our snowman being licked to death by Brady..I have never seen a kid eat so much snow!!!

And the boys were being boys..kicking down the snowman. Charlie knocked it over and then it clicked that the snowman was no more and he got upset...duh kiddo!! Can you tell who is not the sympathetic parent!!

more licking by Brady and Kate being a cheese!!

They had removed the head, but were loving/eating on the rest of it!! You cannot see it, but Charlie is actually eating it's nose in this picture..frozen carrots..um, no thanks!

Attempting to fix their broken snowman!
I loved the snow, but I have had enough super cold weather. I like it cold, but when my car read 17 degrees the other day, I was officially over it!

0 comments: