I had a few pictures and videos that just did not flow with anything..so I lumped them together here!!
Last Christmas we did more at the holidays and we for sure took more pictures of all the stuff we did..this year....I took about 100 pictures in Dec. I looked back at last Dec and I took close to 300...so to say I was slacking may be a bit of an understatement! Like I said, with all the busyness of the season, we did not do as many fun things as we did last year. We did manage to get out to Casa Manana again and see Santa and friends! This was the only picture I managed to get...Charlie got a piggy back ride due to the LONG distance that we had to park! He did good and enjoyed it...and I got peed on. Fair trade, right??? Whatever, we all had fun!! The funniest part to me was at the end when Santa and Mrs. Clause got into the sleigh and all the elves and helpers were gathered round. The ONLY thing my child could focus on was "Where are the reindeer?"...he kept asking over and over, despite my promises that they were waiting for Santa on the roof! On our way out to the car he stared at the roof and questioned my theory...he was not impressed that he could not see the reindeer!
This New Years Eve was just what I wanted for it to be!! Mom and Dad took the older 4 grand kids that live here to the Great Wolf Lodge for New Years Eve and Day so it was just Bradley and I for the night! He asked what I wanted to do...I told him..and he was game too!! We ate dinner at Uncle Julio's and then went to see "The Blindside" and then after that walked into "Did you hear about the Morgans". We LOVED the Blindside..loved, loved, loved it. The other movie was okay! No partying for us..were officially old!! My idea of a great night now is movie after movie!!
The next day we headed out to the Deer Lease..my first visit of the year. I told Bradley when we got down there.."I hate that I am turning into my mom". Hear me out, I love my mom and would be more then happy to grow up just like her! But, mom does not like the deer lease and does not enjoy going. I always wanted to love going down there and I do..just not as much as I used to. As I am getting older I am struggling to have fun and relax with how dirty it is..the bugs, mice etc. By the end of the weekend I had gotten a little more accustom to it, but I can tell I am getting old! Another first was going out hunting with just me and Addison..the boys seemed more then happy to let us go alone and have their alone time! Ada shot at a deer, but just missed..next year though! She already got one this year, so she was not that disappointed!
This New Years Eve was just what I wanted for it to be!! Mom and Dad took the older 4 grand kids that live here to the Great Wolf Lodge for New Years Eve and Day so it was just Bradley and I for the night! He asked what I wanted to do...I told him..and he was game too!! We ate dinner at Uncle Julio's and then went to see "The Blindside" and then after that walked into "Did you hear about the Morgans". We LOVED the Blindside..loved, loved, loved it. The other movie was okay! No partying for us..were officially old!! My idea of a great night now is movie after movie!!
The next day we headed out to the Deer Lease..my first visit of the year. I told Bradley when we got down there.."I hate that I am turning into my mom". Hear me out, I love my mom and would be more then happy to grow up just like her! But, mom does not like the deer lease and does not enjoy going. I always wanted to love going down there and I do..just not as much as I used to. As I am getting older I am struggling to have fun and relax with how dirty it is..the bugs, mice etc. By the end of the weekend I had gotten a little more accustom to it, but I can tell I am getting old! Another first was going out hunting with just me and Addison..the boys seemed more then happy to let us go alone and have their alone time! Ada shot at a deer, but just missed..next year though! She already got one this year, so she was not that disappointed!A video that only the grandparents will care for. I cannot get Charlie to smile for the camera or do anything when it is on. So, to get him singing "Blue Skies and Rainbows" I videoed him in the car at night. He caught on at first and kept telling me to turn it off because he could see the green light on. I distracted him and moved the camera and then he sang until we got home! Like I said, its a long video that probably only family will enjoy!

1 comments:
Well, this grandparent absolutely loved that! How sweet... he is such a smart boy... there are a lot of hard words in that and I knew exactly what verse he was singing! I also love it that you had to trick him into getting the video. Such a man!
Post a Comment