Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!!

Snow...3 times in December??? What the heck!! The first snow did not tweak Charlie's interest, but the second time on Christmas Eve, we showed him all the perks of snow...so by the time #3 rolled around..he was loving it!! Does he look tough in his scarf or what!!?? Bradley insist that Charlie is NEVER to wear scarfs and other "gay winter things"..but when its 29 degrees outside, he let it slide when I wrapped mine around Charlie. So when I went to get a picture of him I told him to look tough...and I guess this is tough!!
Still working on it!

This is the last snow we got..it covered more, but I loved this picture that Bradley took.

I want to move this picture and I am not sure if it is Blogger or the new computer..which I am slow to love since there is a lot that's different...Anyhoo..this is why I don't blog as much as I used to...I have a million pictures like this. This kid is ALWAYS moving..I know, I know, so is every other 2 year old, I get it. I'm just saying, I am not that fast so this is what so many pictures look like!!

Snow #2..that tree swing in the back yard makes any pictures I take out there a "new favorite"!!

Charlie's first snowman..kinda mine too! I am sure I have made one before..I just have no memory of it! I started to make this one and realized I need some help from Bradley..I had three piles of snow, but needed a little direction! Charlies contribution was....not knocking it over and chewing on the extra noses! The eyes were olives since I had no coal or rocks around and there is a carrot nose in there somewhere! I had two matching arms picked out, but Bradley said that made it look boring..so now we are left with a "special" snowman!!


My boys working hard!


I cannot remember which snow this was..I think the big Christmas Eve one, but this snow was the first time it stuck where the pool used to be (later in the day it stuck)..for some reason the snow usually doesn't want to stick there. There is already grass there, so there goes that idea!


One more picture of the snowman!!
*************
I am working on getting caught up on blogging and I am trying to schedule a bunch today..we will see how that goes!! These are a few that did not fit into any of my "upcoming themes"!!

One more excuse for not blogging..I am always chasing after this one..Charlie that is!! I think I may be nearing a time when his booty is to old for the Internet, but hopefully not just yet!! I snapped this with my phone so pardon the quality!! As fun as our shoes are, we should have just wrapped all them up for him for Christmas!!
Made some reindeer cake balls for some holiday parties..I think they turned out kinda cute!!

1 comments:

Tylene said...

LOVE the hiney pic!