Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day!

These pictures are all over the place and I am not sure if it is blogger or the new computer...but this post will be ALL over the place!! We started our Christmas morning at 5:15am..I got up at 4:30 and got myself ready and got ready for work and then got the boys up! I worked..and as far as work goes,. it was a great day there, and then headed over to the Ways for Christmas night! Aunt Laura giving Charlie and Libby some loot!!!
Charlie and Libby with their monkeys from Aunt Marcia and Uncle Sandy!! Love his face here!

Our family on Christmas night!


The Way kiddos!!

Libby, Tutti, GiGi, Papa and Charlie..notice the smiles..

The smiles came because I got up on the ottoman and acted like a fool for the kids!! Feel free to make fun..as most did, but those kids were smiling!!!!

Rough night..a glass of mike and we were off to bed!!

Looks like I am not the only one who will act like a fool for entertainment purposes!!
This is from a few weeks ago..I just thought it was cute..and I just got it!
At least he is eating the reindeer's carrots as opposed to Santa's cookies!!

Christmas Eve..we had just got out of the shower so excuse the look..reading some Christmas stories before bed!!

Christmas morning!!

Christmas morning....the dogs are now gone...so I guess this was the last Christmas for their stockings!! :) :(

Charlie was impressed that he made the cookies all by himself..he picked them up out of the container and stuck them on the cookie sheet!! That's how we bake cookies!!

What one has, the other wants!!!!
A favorite toy..that came as no surprise to us!!


Opening his gifts..I got very few pictures, cause I'd rather watch him then take photos!!



This is my favorite video from Christmas..after Santa had delivered all his toys, I got everything else ready and then went to get the boys. Since I was working I was already ready for work..meaning I had got my OJ and vitamins. When I got mine out I went ahead and got Charlie's vitamin and Claritin out and set them at the table..apparently they were a WAY bigger hit then the toys that Santa brought!!

We decided that this will probably be the last year that we do Christmas before I go to work. I work every other Christmas so in 2 years we will just celebrate our Christmas on Christmas Eve. Even thought Charlie begin most days at 6:45am..this was to early for him and about the time that he was waking up and getting into it..I head to leave. I had to leave at 5:50 that morning as opposed to 6:30 due to all the snow the night before..so Christmas was a LONG, fun day!!!!
Christmas with my family tomorrow!!

0 comments: