Friday, July 24, 2009

Were on!

Were on the Internet with Christian Homes!! If you click on the right you can see us and our "competition"..just teasing!! I just wanted to ask for your prayers with some adoption stuff right now...it has nothing to do with a baby! There is no baby for us so that's not what the prayers are for, but we just have some decisions to make and while we are praying about them, I'd feel better knowing others are to. We just need God's direction and guidance to make the best decision for our family..again, nothing to do with a baby! Thanks

7 comments:

Amber said...

You're already on the internet???

annalee said...

just said a prayer!

Michelle said...

saying prayers!

Stacia said...

Aric & Amber's friend from GA... just wanting you to know that prayers are being said for your family. I'm always stopping by your blog to get updated on Charlie... you have a sweet family!
Stacia Johnson
Warner Robins, GA

Jodi said...

Praying!! :) Love y'all!

Tylene said...

Keeping the prayers going for y'all.

Emily said...

I read your sweet letter and it made me cry. You guys are always in my prayers.