Sorry, I think I may have accidentally gotten peoples hopes up...I added a new ticker to the side bar over to the right. It's an adoption ticker and it is a counter of how long we have waited/are waiting for number 2..sorry for those of you that thought we were getting a baby in 4 months-ish...it counts up each day and tells us how long we have been waiting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
57 years have brought me a peace that can smile, breathe deeply and expectantly wait for that perfect child that He has in mind for you two/three. I see Him smiling, forming this amazing child and putting some of you and Bradley into him/her just like He did with Charlie. Isn't He amazing.... blood, birth/God, love, what an amazing way to knit a child together. Waiting with patience and a smile! Love you all four!
Post a Comment