Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zach's wax rocks..

I got Charlie's hair cut last week at our usual place, Pigtails and Crew cuts..the name is what got me in there in the first place..too cute!! When I was checking out I saw some styling wax that colors their hair..just when it's in..and felt compelled to buy some..one of every color!! I tired out the red on Sunday night..don't worry, we were at small groups not "big church", like somehow it's not allowed there!! It cracked me up that the minute I put it on he suddenly went into "I am a rock star mode"..too funny!
This is his "rock star look", I personally don't recommend curling up his upper lip and exposing the wonder that is his top teeth, but to each their own!
He would touch it all night and say "Mohawk"
..just a little excited here..

checking out the rockin hair in the mirror

I totally recommend this for blond hair beauties..it would totally stand out!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

TOO CUTE! He's looking like such a big boy! We've had they wax before in blue! It's great.

Jason & Katie Pittenger said...

Too cute! I love the popped collar

LucieP said...

he is such a smart boy!