Friday, July 3, 2009

Lovin the Zoo pass!

A few of us might be without our husbands this week so we have been partying it up..like any old person would!! We have had pool days, shopping days, movie days and a Zoo day. I have enjoyed it all because it makes my day pass faster and I am pretty sure that Charlie like hanging out with people other then just me! Christy came with her 3 plus 2 more , but I only managed to get a picture of her and Brady..

I love that the three youngest ones look so thrilled!!

Chillaxin in the stroller..rough life huh!

In the bird cage...where we now strive to torment the birds....what?? He had it in for the birds this day ..

Despite Sarra's look, she was having fun!

Crazy pic is a must have according to the kids..
Christy and all her kids..actually this is probably no where near all her kids!

Addison insisted we take a picture..she was our photographer!

..and she insisted on a silly face!

0 comments: