I was trying to get some pictures while Charlie was playing in the bath the other night and like any child his age..he was so cooperative! Really, I got nothin..but I love some of the changes you can see in him lately so I'll put them up anyway!
Love, Love, Love his hair like this..now only if I could get it like this all the time. Bradley would never let him leave the house like this, but I love his long, messy hair! Notice the rash on his left cheek from the "paint incident"..nice huh!
This is exactly what it looks like....why is this a fun game to little boys??
Notice all the many tan lines!
Someday he will be to old to put his booty on the Internet, but not yet! Turning the light off and on while he is getting ready is a favorite game..I still have his letters in the nursery cause it makes me sad to take them down, but once the next kid is in the house then they can have their name up!
Love, Love, Love his hair like this..now only if I could get it like this all the time. Bradley would never let him leave the house like this, but I love his long, messy hair! Notice the rash on his left cheek from the "paint incident"..nice huh!
This is exactly what it looks like....why is this a fun game to little boys??
Notice all the many tan lines!
Someday he will be to old to put his booty on the Internet, but not yet! Turning the light off and on while he is getting ready is a favorite game..I still have his letters in the nursery cause it makes me sad to take them down, but once the next kid is in the house then they can have their name up!



1 comments:
damn his asspussy is nice love him in bed
Post a Comment