Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chucky cheese

So, when Bradley returned home from being gone for 9 days, he told Charlie we would do whatever he wanted to do on Monday..first words out of Charlie's mouth..."Chucky Cheese"!! He has been there maybe 3 times and it cracks me up that he remembers it and ask for it! He had a blast a was a totally great kiddo when we told him it was time to leave...oh wait, that was some other kid...mine is almost two and is acting every bit of it!!! Bradley and Charlie got their picture taken there and I thought it turned out great..next came mine and Charlie's..big stinking surprise..Daddy's was better...!!



2 comments:

Jason & Katie Pittenger said...

Wow! You look just like your mom in that picture!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Amie -

My name is Tiffany. I found you through "blog surfing" and I honestly couldn't tell you where I found from. Anyways, I was wondering if I could email you or you could email me about your adoption with Charlie. I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy, Reese, and we are looking at adopting again. I noticed you used Christian Homes and that is the agency we are considering and I just have a lot of questions....would you mind if we emailed???

garrettandtiffany (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks.