I have been checking the Internet for the past 5 months..almost 5 months..and I have been anxiously awaiting us being on the Internet..for the adoption. I know that we will almost %100 be chosen by a birth mom who was shown us by the agency..in the "book", not one that just popped into the Internet, but it's nice to watch the Internet and see progress. I have a link on the side to Christian Homes (where we are adopting through) and Generations Adoptions (where our friends are adopting from) and it's nice to watch theirs and see progress made.
I think that right after we got approved (02/16/09) they started having Internet problems..I have check daily since then to see if we were up, with no luck. I know from talking to the agency they were having problems, but I still check everyday! I was checking in the car on the way home from the lake and much to my surprise...we were finally on!!!!!!!!! Only, a minute later I clicked back and we were gone..at least I saw it and managed to get a picture of it!! So, I know they are getting close, but Bradley and I both are okay if we get picked before they fix the Internet!!
No new update really...July will mark 5 months that we have been waiting and I think that if this was our first adoption I would be dying right now..but we have Charlie and that makes this all different. I am so glad we started this when we did, because he is still not 2 yet..if he is almost 3 and we are still waiting..that will be a different story. Yes, I would love to know when and how and what gender and what race....but I am just curious...not impatient at this point. And to be honest..the further Charlie gets to being 2..I am questioning having more children in general!!!! Just teasing...if it wasn't a little difficult, how much fun could it really be!!!
So ,we wait and pray..and trust!! Thank goodness it's in His hands..heavens knows if we were in charge how much we could screw this up!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Almost..
Posted by
amie
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Experiencing the life of Charlie is sooooooooo amazing, and fun, and enjoyable that I know God meant planned for him to be part of the Way/Bramlett family. That's how I know your next child is being perfectly planned in God's timeline. How fortunate that child is going to be!!!
Post a Comment