Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lunch date!

Charlie and I ate lunch with Aric and Amber today and Charlie enjoyed getting some time with them without any other kids around! I grabbed a few pics and thought I would post them now so they don't add up on me. Blogger is still acting up and I can only add one picture at a time...like I have time for that!! I also grabbed a few pics of Charlie in a cute little Christmas outfit...LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!

I can hardly ever capture a smile on film..he just stops and stares at the camera..I actually got a small smile today. Aric did Patty Cake with him..that will always get you smiles!!!!

He was loving Uncle Aric!

This is the look I always get when I pull a camera out!

No smiles on film, but we were having a ball..off camera!!!
This is the closest I got to a smile..you can see it in his eyes..or around his mouth...kinda!


"Stop taking pictures and let me eat my blanket!"

3 comments:

Addison said...

I'm a little jealous of the "getting to eat lunch w/no kids around" except Charlie. Anyway, Glad to see that Aric can put a smile on Any Kids face. And Charlie is SOOOO NOT an Elf in Training. That's my kids!!!! And yes I didn't put "your name" on my thank you, but I did say the "good in laws". Talkin bout you, and your family. Geezzz, don't you know me by now. And too, you are not only in law but spiritual family too!!! SO QUIT YOUR WHINING!
Love you!

Jodi said...

I just love Christy, don't you?! She just has such a hard time getting out what she wants to say! So shy! :)

I love the outfit! LOVE it! And the Uncle Aric pics... too cute. Keep them coming!

Lacie said...

Charlie is getting so big!! Just wait until he is almost four feet tall and all he can talk about is how soon he is going to play baseball because he is going to be bigger than you. I was holding Ty in church yesterday and it was ackward because he is so big. I will post pics soon. Anyhow, can't wait to see you, Jan. 3rd..counting it down!