These are just some recent pictures that Amber has taken.. Gangsta Noah..this cracks me up! Sooooo funny! When you put him on his tummy, you get this a lot....all 4's in the air. Amber called it his "Parachute pose"
Love him in his hat..he looks to cute in it! Love his eyes
He is smiling and talking all the time now..it is so much fun to just watch him and talk to him. I took a video of him talking and I am trying to figure out how to put it on youtube and then the blog...someday I will figure it out!
Love the last two pics. I don't want to not appreciate this time, but I am a little anxious to see his personality blossom. Can't wait til he is sitting up and really talking baby style to us. Christmas will be fun - for both sides of your family!
I'm so proud of you, that is like 3 new posts in a week! I've started my blog, and I have the website, and a boring background. But I was too tired to try to read and learn how to post pictures. Baby steps.
He has gotten WAY too big since I saw him last! You tell him not to change a BIT until I see you this weekend! :) Seriously, I want to squeeze him! :) Love y'all!
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
7 comments:
Love the last two pics. I don't want to not appreciate this time, but I am a little anxious to see his personality blossom. Can't wait til he is sitting up and really talking baby style to us. Christmas will be fun - for both sides of your family!
the pics of noah are so funny!! aric must be so proud :)
i like the picture of you and charlie...it's cute how he's looking up at you with a big 'ol smile
cute pictures. i can't wait to see him on our play day. hope you guys are having a good day.
I'm so proud of you, that is like 3 new posts in a week! I've started my blog, and I have the website, and a boring background. But I was too tired to try to read and learn how to post pictures. Baby steps.
He has gotten WAY too big since I saw him last! You tell him not to change a BIT until I see you this weekend! :) Seriously, I want to squeeze him! :) Love y'all!
Oh my gosh, I love the picture of him in his hat. Can I borrow it for my crochet blog? It's crochet4life.blogspot.com if you want to go take a look.
By the way, you can roll the bottom up if you want it to fit closer to his head. It'll stretch quite a bit.
Thanks for posting that! I just love it. He is so adorable and I really enjoying watching him grow.
I'd love for you to use it on your blog!
Post a Comment