Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I love the holidays!!!

I love this time of year! It starts with my birthday in October then our anniversary in November and then all the holidays. Bradley and I went to Ft. Worth and got a hotel for our anniversary. It was nice to just have a night to ourselves..and to sleep the entire night without a 4am feeding!! This tree was in Sundace square..while I love the holidays...why is this tree already up??? It was really a pretty view from our room, but I kept thinking that it should not be up until the day after Thanksgiving..oh well. While we were having a great time Charlie went to Moms house. He was wonderful..or so I am told!! On Sat mom took him to the rabbit show with Granner. This years trophy's all had Grandad's pictures on them and I know it was rough on Granner, but hopefully having Charlie there lightened the mood! Mom got some great pic, but they are lost in cyber space right now, so when I get them I will post them! Sat night Charlie went to Mutti and Papas house while Mommy and Daddy caught a movie..such a great weekend!!

This is Charlie in Sunday school. We propped him up in his chair with his blanket and he stayed in his chair..happy for the most part..for 45 min!! You can tell he is tired here..his eyes give it away. Hope no one take this offensively..but you can always tell when he is tired because I think..and we have been told..that he tends to look Asian when he is sleepy! I said that once and everyone around me was like "I have thought that, but did not want to say it!!" We like to keep people guessing on his ethnicity!! I had my first person ask me "I love his coloring..what's his dad"..my response..." His dad is white, his birth dad is half black and half white"...always keep em guessing!!!!! On Sunday night we went out to see Libby...and Laura and Derrick!! She was once again wide awake and quiet for the most part. Such a good baby!!

This one say "Aunt Amie..for the love..stop taking my picture!!"


Laura, Libby and Charlie..just hanging out!
He was turning his neck to make sure he could watch his Cowboys!! He got nervous at the end, but the boys pulled through..as they always do Amber!!
Daddy and Charlie football time. Its so funny how these boys like their sports..even at this age!! Don't tell me it is "lights and sounds to them"..it's football..and he knows it!!! When he is watching CSI with mommy.. then it's just lights and sounds!!

The end of the game wore him out!! People worry when I put blankets on his face, but he will not sleep if his face is not buried..weather that be your armpit..yuck, but it works, or a blanket!
He needs a girl..a free one next time!!! I guess they are never really free, huh!!
"I give up, just take my picture"

I know that Mutti and Papa waited patiently for this day...

3 comments:

Abbe said...

I'm ready, too. I think I will decorate tomorrow it is supposed to be cold and it will put me in the spirit. I'm glad y'all had good couple time for your anniversary and you're right Libby's carseat is sooo cute. Can't wait for after the final rose tonight!

Tracy said...

libby is a cutie!

and i think your answer for "what's his daddy?" was perfect! his daddy is white.

love the getaways in hotels with the spouse!

Tracy said...

libby is a cutie!

and i think your answer for "what's his daddy?" was perfect! his daddy is white.

love the getaways in hotels with the spouse!