Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Repo Man??....

So, last night at 3:45 am we were woken up by the sound of our door bell..thus following the mad dog barking. My dogs do not bark..almost never, but last night they did and I was grateful. If you were on the other side of our door you were probably thinking you may get eaten..and I was okay with them thinking that! So, after the door bell ring, I begun repeatably saying to Bradley " Don't open the door, Don't open the door"..like he was going to???? He then proceeded to get the gun..which is kept in one safe place and the amo in another per the adoption agency protocol. By the time he gets the gun and clip together the people are now pounding on the door. I pick up the phone and dial 91..I was waiting for..I don't know..gunshots before I hit the other 1! Bradley begun talking to the 3 men on the other side of the door..my mom did chime in and tell me that robbers don't usually ring your door bell..true....Turns out they were there to Repo the car of Joeylynn Smith..she is the woman who stole our address and phone number to use as her own, but luckily did not steal our identity...credit stuff. So, luckily they believed us when we told them she did not live here..it helped that the car they were looking for was not in the driveway. I am still wondering why they did not check the garage...hum.. Anyway, we finally fell back asleep at almost 5am..just to be woken up by the alarm clock for Bradley to head off to work..nice... He still loves to be in any type of sling. He is always content and will usually fall asleep super fast in the sling.
This is Cassidee's boppy..which explains why it is pink! He really like to be on his tummy in it, so I guess we may have to get him one..maybe not a pink one though!

This is what happens when adults talk and leave children unattended!! No harm done, just a little mess!
Please ignore me and my non-showered self, but notice his hand...such a boy!!

He loves TV..especially baby Einstein. There is one part of the DVD that totally freaks him out and brought him to actual tears. I've only seen tears twice so this was big.
Love her bed head!! Take note of the blanket in the background. Mommy's first blanket!! He loves the black, white and red! Mommy loves the skulls!!
She loves this kid sooooo much...maybe she needs a baby in her house!!!!.....

Finally got a pic of his letters!! They were a gift from Abbe from her very talented sister Linde. To see more of her work click on Abbe's blog and there is a link to Linde's site..I tried to link it here, but I guess I am not that smart!!
Close up
Love this shirt.."Hello, I'm new here"
Just got the news that my newest niece Libby has arrived!!!!!!!! Once I see her and Laura gives the okay I will put a pic of her up!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Scary repo men! Remind me never to defalt on a loan!


I love the letters that your friend's sister made! They turned out really cute!

Tell Charlie to stop growing! In the picture of him on the boppy, he looks bigger to me!! So handsome! You are going to have a great time slapping the ladies off of him one of these days! I'll help.

annalee said...

whoa, what a night! i hope you are getting caught up on rest.
and the letters are SO cute, just like charlie.

Jodi said...

Holy cow that would freak me out! Why do the Repo people have to come at 3:45 anyway! Guess that's when you'll be home, but still! Anyways, glad you are ok. The thought of him putting the clip in the gun made my skin crawl... I would be so freaked out.

LOVED seeing you this weekend. Kiss that boy AGAIN for me... I miss him tons already.

Emily said...

Gosh he gets cuter everytime!