Thursday, November 8, 2007

He Rock's!!!!

I have been telling him a lot lately that he ROCKS!! He has started sporadically sleeping thru the night, not screaming all the time in the car seat and smiling all the time, talking all the time and reaching for toys now...he is rockin it! Here are some recent photos. He loves the exersaucer..when he gets mad and stretchers out in it his feet already touch the bottom. He can sit in this and be entertained fora long time!
Cutie
Yes, I know Bumbos have been recalled, but as long as you watch your kids in them...there fine!! He only like to be in it if you are in front of him entertaining him!
His serious face!

Our friend Brenda came from Colo and got some good time in with him!!
Getting some tummy time!
Yes, different outfit..he peed!!
Notice the drool on the pillow!!
He looks so long here!


Daddy gets just as many smiles as mommy!!
Hanging out with Mutti
His laid back smile!!
Notice his hands pulled up into a fist by his side..he is always like this. It is his comfort position I guess?!
This is me teaching his class on Sunday...notice all 7 children...nice!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Isn't sleeping through the night NICE!? :) Yea, Charlie!

Nice new background by the way. I like it.

And I didn't know that Bumbos were recalled. I'm going to be a rebel though (like you) and still use mine with the next baby someday. It seems like everything is being recalled these days!

Jodi said...

Didn't know about the recall either! Have to look that up....

Love the new blog look! Most impressive.

And he totally does ROCK if he sleeps most the night already! Can I say how jealous of that I am?!?! Reagan knew NOTHING of such things until close to a year. You have the most fabulous baby! :)

Love ya!

Julie said...

LOVE HIM!! And you and the 7 children... You could be Bradley and Amie plus 7!! If you aren't a fan of the John a& Kate plus 8 show...you need to check it out! Enjoy your new found sleep!

Maddie said...

Cue Pics! and i LOVE your background!!!!