Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!!

Okay, there are about 100 pics tha need to be uploaded, but Blogger is not cooperating so I will post these today and hopefully more in the next few days! Please excues how sleepy I look! I think its funny that Charlie looks so bored with us!

The boys..Papa, Charlie and Bradley on Turkey day
We had family in from Kansas on Thanksgiving..such a treat!! This is all the boys..they actully had minimal complaing about pictures..almost none actually!
Mutti, Papa, Charlie, Bradley and me

Karen and Tom..our family from Kansas..just loved on Charlie!!

I love this picture!!
Brady and Charlie..Charlie was laying on the playmat and Brady had to join him!! To cute..I love how much Brady loves to see Charlie and hug on him.
Snoozing at the deer lease on Thanksgiving weekend!
The boys were to cute

So happy to get his hug on!!

Me and Amber..love this pic, but it would be even better if we had our matching sweaters on... not bitter though!
This was a nice treat..no complaning about pictures and we got a pretty good one late Thanksgiving evening in under 1 min..that's good with 14 people!! Love how Brady just has to be touching Charlie.
Charlie looking at rabbits..Flemish Giants rabbits..I think! This was him at the rabbit show this year.

Our Turkey Trot ..way to cold...way to cold. I am pretty sure this bad idea was Kendra's!!!
The Brooms and the Ways.....at -30 degrees!!
Granner and her children..Danny, Beverly, Mom and Charla (my Aunts and Uncle) with Charlie at the rabbit show.
Noah helping Moms feed Charlie...I am going to miss them when they go..and so will Charlie..he gets some great loving from them..and great singing from Sage!!
Charlie with the trophy's they handed out this year..they all had Grandads pictures on them. Please excuse any spelling..spell check is not working!

2 comments:

annalee said...

when i saw the title of this post i got giddy and i was not disappointed! great photo recap!

Tracy said...

great pics! i love charlie's chin in the last one :)

looks like yall had a great thanksgiving. i know everyone was thrilled to have aric there!