Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Pictures!

Mom and Dad took their annual Christmas picture with all the grandkids on Monday. I was working...and I actually did want to be there....and I think it went good. You can tell in some that the kids are over it. They are not fussing or complaing, but they have their fake smile plastered on! I think they turned out good!! These are from the Portrait Innovations CD..so they have not been cut, cropped and "fixed"!


Love these pictures...we were discussing how to frame it...If your Christy you place it so your kids face you..Amber so here kids face front..and I of course will put Charlie front and center. And when they come over to visit you can just change the frame to show others off!!


Love how Charlie and Brady just have that "What?" face!


Moms with Brady and Charlie on Sunday morning. I promise we do teach and sing..we just snap a few cute pics every now and then!
We tried to get both of them doing the eye brow thing..but that was not happening!

Mutti and Moms on Sunday morning..they got him this outfit together when they found out he was coming!! Luckily it finally got cold so he could wear it before he grew out of it!
"What up"

6 comments:

Tracy said...

the "what up" picture is so cute! when jerrod saw it, he said "he's pimpin'". very cute!

and the pictures that your parents had made turned out really cute! to get all of those kids smiling and looking pleasant at the same time is really impressive!

annalee said...

i love the pictures with all the kids heads in the middle. what sweet cousins.

Jodi said...

Oh.My.Word. Those kiddos are so precious, I don't know what to do!! I always get your Mom's card with all the kids, but can I make a request for a copy of the "kids in a circle" pic if you get extras?! My fridge is SCREAMING for both! :) I won't get my feelings hurt if you don't have extras. Not badly anyway. :)

Oh, and the "what up" pic is his best in a while! That says alot when it is the most photogenic child on the planet! :) Love ya!

Abbe said...

Love the pictures in the circle. What a great idea.

Addison said...

Love the "What up" pic. And he looks like a little "karate man" in the Sunday class pic!!! Wax on, wax off!!! He must have been "tired"!

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

I love the pictures with all the grandkids. They turned out great! Charlie is growing up so fast.