Libby arrived on Tuesday, her due date, at 8# 7oz and 20 inches long. She is beautiful!!!! She looks a lot like Derrick, in fact, Derricks family brought Derricks baby pictures and he and Libby were identical!! She is such a laid back baby and for Laura and Derricks sake we hope she stays that way!! Here are some pic that Alene has passed on to me and the few I grabbed. There are some good ones of Rich and Allene and both their Grand kids on Laura's camera so maybe in a month or so when she has time I'll get those up!!
Pretty in pink!!
Both times I saw her in the hospital she was awake and calm and never made a peep.
Libby, Laura and Charlie. I am so glad he has Libby so close to his age. Brady also for that matter. Charlie is so lucky to grow up close with cousins close to his age. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of my cousins and I, and I am happy Charlie will have that same opportunity. As old as Addison, Sage ans Katie and Noah were getting I worried Charlie would be in a stage all by himself. But with Brady just 10 months ahead and Libby just 3 months behind Charlie is one lucky little boy!
Going home..isn't her car seat to cute!!
Mutti and Libby!! Love all the pink!!
Laura, Derrick and Libby...a family of 3 finally!
Another of Derrick and Libby.
Bradley, Charlie, Derrick and Libby.
Random, but I thought the shirt was cute!

Pretty in pink!!
Both times I saw her in the hospital she was awake and calm and never made a peep.
Libby, Laura and Charlie. I am so glad he has Libby so close to his age. Brady also for that matter. Charlie is so lucky to grow up close with cousins close to his age. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of my cousins and I, and I am happy Charlie will have that same opportunity. As old as Addison, Sage ans Katie and Noah were getting I worried Charlie would be in a stage all by himself. But with Brady just 10 months ahead and Libby just 3 months behind Charlie is one lucky little boy!
Going home..isn't her car seat to cute!!
Mutti and Libby!! Love all the pink!!
Laura, Derrick and Libby...a family of 3 finally!
Another of Derrick and Libby.
Bradley, Charlie, Derrick and Libby.
Random, but I thought the shirt was cute!
He loves Baby Einstein..except this one part where the screen goes black and colors go all over the place..he freaks, tears and all. Next time I will monitor more closely and turn it off at that point ...as opposed to running and getting my camera.

3 comments:
In all honesty, saw the pic of Derrick as a baby and didn't think they were identical(I know, I probably was the only one that didn't see it), however that 2nd pic of her looks like Derrick to me. She has his eyes and his mouth. Amazing how you can see the parent in a child instantly. Well, she's a cutie. Love Charlie crying at the end. Too cute!
Happy Anniversary. Yall be "Safe"
Happy Anniversary weekend! :) Yay!
Love little Libby. Such a cutie.
The pic of Charlie crying is hilarious!!! I don't think I have ever seen the child cry, so that must be serious business!! :)
Love him...still! And I think it makes you a good mom when you run to grab the camera and capture memories. That will always be one of your favorite pictures. Love him!
J
Post a Comment