Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to work :(

Well, today was my first day back to work and it went well. So far today I have only called Allene once!!! Charlie has done well and I am sure he is loving time with his Mutti!! I will post some pictures tonight..or tomorrow...at least by Wed!!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Ugghh. The time off went by fast didn't it?! Atleast you dont work 5 days a week...right? So that will be nice!

annalee said...

oh amie, i'm so sorry the day came. i'm glad charlie has a great place to play while you have to be away and i know it will be extra speical each time you get to see him after work!

Jodi said...

I thought about you all day yesterday. Said a few prayers for Mommy's first day!!! I know he did fine, but I was worried about you a bit! :) Enjoy your work time and your home time... :)

Anonymous said...

Amie, glad it went okay, I have been thinking about you. I am thankful that you are working 2 days a week. You are very lucky to have Allene taking care of him while you are not able to be there for him. Love you guys, Andrea

Allene said...

Dear Mommy,
I am so thankful that you have spent the last 3 months with only me! There is no doubt that you and daddy love me from the tip of my nose to the tip of my toes! But I guess there will be some days I will have to share you with other baby boys and girls who are in need of your special love and attention.

Remember that I love you when you are with me and when you are away, you are the GREATEST Mommy and I thank God for you! (Mutti and I prayed for you and Daddy this morning before I gobbled down my breakfast!)

Brenda said...

What sweet thoughts! I agree with you Charlie and how gifted you are to be able to verbalize all that at 3 months. AND how blessed is Charlie to be able to stay with his Mutti... and how spoiled! Such fun. Glad you are able to 'save lives' and be home with him the greater part of the week. Love you