Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day 6-9

Well, once we got to our next Hotel, getting Internet access was not as easy. So here are pictures from day 6-9...I don't know what time this post will say, but it is actually Sunday morning. I gotta get ready for Church still so this may be short..word wise, not picture wise!! Hang Loose!
Day 9...soooooo tired! Our flight left Kauai on Fri night at 10:40pm and we got home Sat at 3:00pm..seriously... Once again, he was an angle..never once cried on either flight. I wanted to from being so tired, but neither one of of did! Here we are after our over night flight..yes, I know I look rough...I feel rough! And yes, we are trying to sleep on those really uncomfortable chairs..sleep did not go well!
These are my legs..duh..this is what they looked like after our excursion..not all paradise huh!! We chose an excursion that took us Kayaking 2 miles to get to the rain forest..a mile and half hike throughout the rain forest...to get to a 125 foot waterfall..it poured down rain on us..surprising since it's the RAIN forest..we were so nasty afterwords. No, Charlie did not come with us! This trip was like non other in that, we are usually going on excursion after excursion, but this time we spent 90% of our time by the pool and only did one excursion. It was a nice change to just do a lot of relaxing!
Our clean up after the Kayaking trip..once again..these pictures are all out of order!!
Rich and Allene at Dinner
Our little family at dinner
Mutti and Papa
We rented a Cabana because at the second pool there was no shade unless you rented on of these..smart people!! Yes, the book is strategically placed over my stomach..duh!
This is blurry, but cool. It's a 24 hour flower..yellow in the am..orange in the afternoon and before evening it turns red and then falls off pretty cool! On our way out Kayaking we saw a bunch of yellow ones and on the way back we could tell a lot were beginning to turn orange!
So funny, neither one of us wanted to get in, but it was like, dadgumit, if we came all this way we are getting in! I cut my foot getting in so this is as far as we got in..never even made it underneath the waterfall for that picture. We were not heartbroken though..the water was a little cool!
The waterfall..I will just say it looks better in picture then it did in person!
After the downpour..so funny ..everyone had on water socks except us..we had on tennis shoes...people were slipping and falling all over the place! We chose the stand dead last in line an laugh at all those who fell!! So what..it was funny!

Love the white background!

On our balcony..and yes, I chose a swim suite and cover up that matched my sling!! Only you girls can appreciate that!
Another view from our balcony
He loved sleeping outside everyday!

Out in the hammock at the first hotel..we never really got any great pictures..between the wind and Bradley not loving the pictures..which were kinda his idea..we never got a great shot!
Out on a morning walk..love this tree
View from the balcony in our room at the second hotel.
Pool view..2nd biggest on the island....whooo.. Bradley and I decided we liked the first pools better, they had shade and were salt water. Usually I would hate a salt water pool, but it was just barely salty..enough to make your hair and skin real soft and you could open your eyes under water..it was like contact solution.
Another view from the second hotel.

The wind can get old there..there is no pictures of me with my hair down that I am not being slapped in the face by the wind!
Can you tell he is smiling, but thinking " Why did I ever suggest this"..it was his suggestion.."These lai's are gonna die if we don't get a picture in them"..he so regrets that now I am sure!
Mutti and Papa's pictures turned out good!
His new thing..no bottle or pacifer..I will just shove my hands or fingers in my mouth!
Our one semi-good picture!

Balcony at first hotel
He loves this sling..after about 2 minutes in it..he is always asleep instantly!
His cheeks just keep getting fuller!
Same cool tree!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I see you ate at Dukes...yummy :)

Looks like yall had a good time! How could you not? Right?! :)

Little Charlie is soooo cute.

Jodi said...

I have been out of pocket, so I just got caught up on your whole trip. WOW! So fun!! I am so jealous still by the way. :)

Your kid: So cute. Seriously.

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

I'm so glad yall are are having fun! Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

nice cameltoe love to eat your pu ssy