Well, we have pictures from today!!! We got up early today..as everyday...at 6:30am, which is 11:30am Texas time. I have actually stopped saying " In Texas it is...", we are officially on Kauai time!! Anyway, we got up becauce we were awakened by the below picture..there needs to be a "open season on Roosters"....for the love..make them stop. This is what you see all the time on the island, they are everywhere...and they are LOUD!!
We hung out and watched some football, due to the time change we had football on at 8:00am..nice!
Then we headed to the Waimea Canyons..Kauai's version of our Grand Canyons. I told Bradley on the way up that I had never been to the Grand Canyons and would like to go..then as we drove up and I looked over....wishing I had taken a Zanex...I promptly said..nevermind...I will settle for pictures!


This is the Spouting Horn..it looked cool, but sounded even cooler. Depending how hard the waves hit..the higher the water went..cool!
Charlie checking out the blowhole.
Whatup dawg..love this pose!
At the top of the lookout over the Canyons
This is at the bottom of the Canyons..so random..a house and plantation and we never really saw a way to get there...we zoomed a lot to see this..it was way far down.
Theses pictures do not do this justice..when I was about to take a picture of Bradley I told him the background looked fake..it was so pretty and jaw dropping in person.


Such a great picture!!
Another on of that plantation thing
You cant even see him between the bottle and hat!
Our little family!
Mutti and Papa missed us while we were gone...or they missed Charlie..we will toss ourselves into the mix also!
The boys watching the Cowboys!
We ate some great pizza for lunch..is there such a thing as bad pizza???? Not in my world!!
Look at his red face and hands pulled up..can you guess what he did at our lunch table!!
Awh..now he can relax!!

We hung out and watched some football, due to the time change we had football on at 8:00am..nice!
Then we headed to the Waimea Canyons..Kauai's version of our Grand Canyons. I told Bradley on the way up that I had never been to the Grand Canyons and would like to go..then as we drove up and I looked over....wishing I had taken a Zanex...I promptly said..nevermind...I will settle for pictures!

This is the Spouting Horn..it looked cool, but sounded even cooler. Depending how hard the waves hit..the higher the water went..cool!
Charlie checking out the blowhole.
Whatup dawg..love this pose!
At the top of the lookout over the Canyons
This is at the bottom of the Canyons..so random..a house and plantation and we never really saw a way to get there...we zoomed a lot to see this..it was way far down.
Theses pictures do not do this justice..when I was about to take a picture of Bradley I told him the background looked fake..it was so pretty and jaw dropping in person.

Such a great picture!!
Another on of that plantation thing
You cant even see him between the bottle and hat!
Our little family!
Mutti and Papa missed us while we were gone...or they missed Charlie..we will toss ourselves into the mix also!
The boys watching the Cowboys!
We ate some great pizza for lunch..is there such a thing as bad pizza???? Not in my world!!
Look at his red face and hands pulled up..can you guess what he did at our lunch table!!
Awh..now he can relax!!

4 comments:
Great pics! Love me some Hawaii!!!
Hey...we stayed at that same Marriot that yall are at...and ate at that same pizza place :) (in that little strip of shops) fun stuff.
watch out for the roosters. crazy, huh?
looks like yall are having a blast!! everyone wishes we were there with all of yall!
I've been gone all weekend, so I was so glad to find pics from your trip! That whole World Wide Web thing rocks. :) Looks like it is just GORGEOUS there! What fun. So glad Charlie has done so well! He is SUCH a good boy! Keep the pics coming! Hope you find the one of the seals...
Sage says
'Bradley you are a goofy uncle! SILLY, SILLY, SILLY! I love you and Charlie, you too Amie.'
Refer to comments yesterday.
Hey Amie! I really enjoy reading about your life and seeing pictures of your precious family! You have a beautiful little boy - congratulations! I am sooooo thrilled for you!
Post a Comment