Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Labor day fun!

We had such a fun labor day!!! Charlie let everyone sleep until 8:30am!! We got up and got dressed and went and ate breakfast at Snooty Pig.....I love eating breakfast out..and I love french toast made by someone else!! We then headed to Target..you get food in Bradley's stomach and he will agree to shop! Actually, all there summer stuff is on sale so we grabbed a few things for our trip this month. Then....we went to our first movie together as a family!!!!!! Bradley and I love to go to the movies so this was a huge treat for us!! He did awesome during the movie....Charlie not Bradley......never once cried or whimpered! But, I do hate those people who bring their kids to movies and try to get them to stop crying during the movie instead of just taking them out so we parked ourselves right near the exit just in case!! WE then came home...watched another movie..napped and then headed to Mutti and Papa's for dinner! What a great day...topped of with some Wii!!!

Ange opted out of playing with the Wii and just watched a movie in her room....when we got loud Charlie moved in there for a moment!
Not sure what day this was, but I love him sleeping naked in my bed!! He is only in our bed for some naps with me and he will move in there at 6-7am..otherwise he is still in his crib..and all of us like that!!

Bowling with the Wii
Derrick and Rich boxing...let me tell you that thing is a work out. Not that I am keeping score but I did beat Bradley at Golf and Tennis and I almost had him at boxing..almost!
Mutti getting her bowling on!!
Preggers Laura opted to hold Charlie and just watch!! Lucky her!!
What a great Labor day!!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Ahhhh... that looks so fun! Glad you had a blast. You are so brave... we have NEVER taken Reagan to a movie. That was NOT an option when she was his age, and of course not now! That is awesome. I still can not WAIT to hold that boy! Love you!

Tracy said...

Good for yall for getting out and going to the movies! We were like Jodi, not brave enough...but I'm glad yall gave it a shot and it went so well :)

I love the pics of the little man sleeping in your bed. So sweet.

annalee said...

what a wonderful labor day! love the pics of your sweet boy!

Lacie said...

That looks like a great time!!

Anonymous said...

okay he is so cute I love his coloring. These comments are for two days of blogs I've been sick and got behind. Glad things went good for you at lunch and Cady does look good. I pray for her and her family a lot. Congrats on the movie!!! Enjoy now soon grandparents will be playing with him while you two are at the movies. Love you all Barbie

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month Birthday Charlie!
Your Best Bud -Brady
-By the way dude, thanks for telling me Happy 11 month Birthday! Yeah, Yeah I know , Your lady friend , aka Momma, comes first. See ya at playtime!

Tracy said...

Wow. Already one month old :)

Thanks for letting me hold him the other day! There were a lot of people there and I didn't want to take him from people's arms :) He is so precious! He loves his paci doesnt he? Bryson did too. Paci is a lifesaver! :)