Alright, we are here!! The Flight went good...my baby did awesome!!!! He only cried for like 2 minutes and that was when we were sitting on the runway..we got there early and they were not ready for us!! The first flight was 2 1/2 hours and the next one was 7 hours....can we all give Charlie a big hand!!! These pictures are not in order and probably wont be for most of the trip..it takes to long and the connection here is not great...Enjoy!
When we got off the plane in Kauai..he was beat..from sleeping all day!
No, we did not pull a Brittany..we were just killing time while waiting to check in..after being held for almost 10 hours, he was not loving his car seat!
He was holing my arm and I was trying to catch the picture, this was as close as I got.
Love this..too stinkin cute..love his expression. When we got to the room we stripped him down and he loved it!
Come on....to cute
Sleeping in Daddy's lap on the plane..

Look at all this stuff!!
Mutti and Charlie after a long day!
Sleeping on the tray table..this worked great the first flight when he just need to be put down, the second flight there was an empty chair next to Mutti so he got some lay down time..maybe 2 hours of the 7 hour flight.
Wiggling and trying to get in the right spot!
There it is!
When we got off the plane in Kauai..he was beat..from sleeping all day!
No, we did not pull a Brittany..we were just killing time while waiting to check in..after being held for almost 10 hours, he was not loving his car seat!
He was holing my arm and I was trying to catch the picture, this was as close as I got.
Love this..too stinkin cute..love his expression. When we got to the room we stripped him down and he loved it!
Come on....to cute
Sleeping in Daddy's lap on the plane..
Look at all this stuff!!
Mutti and Charlie after a long day!
Sleeping on the tray table..this worked great the first flight when he just need to be put down, the second flight there was an empty chair next to Mutti so he got some lay down time..maybe 2 hours of the 7 hour flight.
Wiggling and trying to get in the right spot!
There it is!




5 comments:
So glad to hear that you all (especially Charlie!) made the long trip just fine! What a trooper! Hope you have a grand vacation!!
Give our best wishes to Rich & Allene, too!
Love ~ Marcia & Sandy
I'm glad yall made it there safely. I just love the picture of Charlie on the bed with all of those pillows! That's a really cute picture. How lucky is that little boy??? His first trip to Hawaii and he's only a month old!!! I had to wait 21 years for my first trip! :)
Have a great time!
Oh Amee he is soooo beautiful and did ya'll need two planes to get yourselves and all the stuff to the destination? Have a really GREAT time!!! Love Barbie
He is absolutely too precious.
I've got everyone here at work hooked on Charlie too. Some nights before I've had a chance to get online, one of the girls will ask if there are any new pics of Charlie.
I pray yall have a wonderful time on the island. Love ya Beverly
wow, what an awesome family adventure! i'm so glad things are going well on your vacation. i LOVE the pics of charlie on the bed. his face is TOO cute.
Post a Comment