Wednesday, September 12, 2007

He is one month old!!

Okay, I have been wanting to do better on updating my blog..mainly for Aric..and the rest of you too, but I am not seeming to be able to update more then once a week. This week will hopefully be the week!! I had a shower on Sat, Sun and Tues so that has kept me pretty busy..as well as the stomach bug I caught on Sun night. I always say I am one stomach bug away from my goal weight and with Kauai right around the corner..can I really complain that I threw up 4 times when the scale went down 3 pounds in one day...humm. Anyway here are some pics from last Thurs, Fri, Sat..and some from last night. I will hopefully post this weekend some shower pics from all 3 showers! I love this outfit and this may be his last time wearing it..he is getting so long. After him being at Mutti's house for 2 days while mommy recovered from her bug ( Thank you soooo much Allene!!!!! Who doesn't love a 6am call saying "please come over!") I swore he looked so much bigger...I weighed him on my scale last night and it said 9.5 lbs...SHUT UP....I refuse to believe my baby is almost 10 lbs!

My favorite boy sleeping
My "not so smart boy sleeping"
They crack me up!
Hanging with Daddy!
On Friday night we went out with kids from the youth group for a going away thing for on e of our favorite kids, Paul! After we left Incredible Pizza we wet back to the church just to hang out and we told the kids they could do whatever..they chose "Duck, Duck, Goose"..watching Jr High and High School kids play duck, duck , goose will crack you up!

Going for a walk with mommy!
He loves his stroller!

Sorry the pics are out of order..back to Fri night with the kids....this is Bradley and Aaron wrestling..my thoughts" be careful, your deductible is not met for the year!"
Hanging with mommy at the church
At Incredible Pizza...love the baby bijorn! I was able to wear him and play Skee Ball (sp) and Air hockey..and yes his head was protected from flying pucks!
After Duck, Duck ,Goose they played Musical Chairs...to fun! This was sister vs sister...and Melanie won!
More musical Chairs!
***WARNING*** Naked baby ahead!

Brady at mom and Dads house..love the rolls on his legs!
Love the hair!
To cute!
Sleeping quietly!..cause it's daytime not night time!
Reading his first book..he is going to be so advanced!!

Chilling with Daddy
My boys!
Love his new froggy hooded towel! He got his first real bath last night..after one month his cord fell off!! FINALLY!!!
Seriously, can he get cuter!
Look at his belly!! It's huge!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the pic of him in the frog hooded towel :)

Bryson was looking at these pictures with me. He saw Charlie sleeping and said "baby take a nap" and then when he saw pictures of your dogs, he said "cows". haha!!! We have little dogs around our house so I guess the big dogs look like cows to him. Made me laugh.

3 showers in one week! DANG! That is nice!!

I should have come over and hung out with you so I could get that stomach bug and lose 3 pounds :) j/k...ok, maybe not!

Jodi said...

I love how you censored that last picture! :)

Girl, I am SO sorry you got that bug! Guess Katie gave it to you?? I hope Charlie avoids it! Reagan and I both had it at the same time, so thankfully you're done with it. But David never did, so hopefully the boys in your house will come out unscathed. As a weight loss program, well, not my favorite. :)

LOVE the pics of course! I ended up in DFW without my camera last weekend, and I didn't take a SINGLE pic! So I don't have one of me and Charlie, or Reagan with him (crying I'm sure!) or ANYTHING! I am so disappointed in myself...

Looking forward to shower pictures! It sure was fun! Love you!

Julie said...

OK, so he really must be keeping you up because that post was at 3:13am!! Fun times. He is precious! And I love the frog towel.
J

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for chaperoning on Friday. I had so much fun and I know it meant a lot to Paul. Thanks for all you guys do!

Anonymous said...

Woops, I forgot to sign my name!

Rachel Sharbine

Jodi said...

I forgot to tell you...

I HIGHLY recommend on his "month birthdays" on the 12th taking a picture of him in the same chair or something with a loved item (a stuffed animal or whatever) so you can see how he grows month to month. We did this with R (sometimes it was the day after b/c I forgot!) and I treasure those pictures! They just grow so much, and those pics made it really easy to see. Just a thought.... :) :) :) Feel free to take it or leave it!

Love ya!

Angela Walker said...

I love seeing the updates. I had to laugh though because when I first read your "shower" comment I thought you were saying you actually got to take a shower those 3 days. LOL I remember what it's like with a newborn.

annalee said...

he is looking so grownup! the bathtub pictures are adorable.

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

He is precious!

*Kendra* said...

Love all the pictures! Oh, and I still have your present that I forgot to bring to the shower---duh.....

Emily said...

Gosh he is so cute. I can't wait to see him again.

Anonymous said...

love to tongue hisass