Well, the first few days home were not so hot!! Getting back to Texas time and getting used to not being held 24/7 was rough on Charlie.....but I think were back to how we were before Kauai! Yesterday was Amber's birthday..the 4th anniversary of her 25th b-day..so we went and got Pedicures..shopped..ate lunch with Addison and Sage and just played and had fun! Here are some shots from the last week until yesterday!
Noah and Sage being goofy..they love having their picture taken just so they can see it instantly on the camera afterwards..Sage got Amber's camera..with permission.. and took almost 50 pictures with in like 10 minutes!
Looking at his very young Aunt Amber!!

Playing with Moms after work
Addison, Charlie and Noah at lunch yesterday
Love my boy...but come on..creepy picture!!!
Much better!!
Love his chubby cheeks and double chin!
Poor kid is so un-loved!
On our tummy...
Rolled onto our back..I know, it doesn't count as "rolling over" until it's front to back and back to front!
Addison and Charlie
Sage and Charlie..yes different outfit....minor accident!
Sage taking mine and Noah's picture
Charlie in his bumbo..he can only sit in it for short periods of time
Noah taking mine and Sage's picture
My poor baby... Bo hurt himself by running by some screws and "getting caught" on them we think..it looks bad but he doesn't seem to mind at all...of course he has been babied for to long now, so he is loving it! His stitches are supposed to come out on Monday, but I told Bradley that I can do it..how different can it be on a dog..right!!
Looks like he is smiling, right..looks closer, he is screaming!! But I do love him in his overalls!!
This is Cady's dad. Cady, her dad, his wife and Cady's friend were in town shopping at G'Vine mills. We met them for lunch on Sunday. Lunch was so enjoyable...we have always enjoyed Cady and her Dad and his wife so much. It was nice to just have a laid back lunch with them..not a table for 15 this time!
My lunch..a heart shaped Chicken Fried Chicken..I though it was so cute at first that it was heart shaped..then I began to think that chicken is not usually heart shaped..so this must be a bunch of chicken just pressed together in the shape of a heart....I ceased eating at this thought!
Cady's dad wanted to met to give Charlie this gun he made..his first single shot .22..look at the engraving below..
Pretty cool..now Dad and Bradley are a little peeved they did not get to give him his first gun so they are choosing their "first" for Charlie!!! Dad wants to give him his first shotgun and Bradley chose pistol..I informed Bradley my baby will NEVER be old enough for a pistol!
Us and Cady
Noah and Sage being goofy..they love having their picture taken just so they can see it instantly on the camera afterwards..Sage got Amber's camera..with permission.. and took almost 50 pictures with in like 10 minutes!
Looking at his very young Aunt Amber!!
Playing with Moms after work
Addison, Charlie and Noah at lunch yesterday
Love my boy...but come on..creepy picture!!!
Much better!!
Love his chubby cheeks and double chin!
Poor kid is so un-loved!
On our tummy...
Rolled onto our back..I know, it doesn't count as "rolling over" until it's front to back and back to front!
Addison and Charlie
Sage and Charlie..yes different outfit....minor accident!
Sage taking mine and Noah's picture
Charlie in his bumbo..he can only sit in it for short periods of time
Noah taking mine and Sage's picture
My poor baby... Bo hurt himself by running by some screws and "getting caught" on them we think..it looks bad but he doesn't seem to mind at all...of course he has been babied for to long now, so he is loving it! His stitches are supposed to come out on Monday, but I told Bradley that I can do it..how different can it be on a dog..right!!
Looks like he is smiling, right..looks closer, he is screaming!! But I do love him in his overalls!!
This is Cady's dad. Cady, her dad, his wife and Cady's friend were in town shopping at G'Vine mills. We met them for lunch on Sunday. Lunch was so enjoyable...we have always enjoyed Cady and her Dad and his wife so much. It was nice to just have a laid back lunch with them..not a table for 15 this time!
My lunch..a heart shaped Chicken Fried Chicken..I though it was so cute at first that it was heart shaped..then I began to think that chicken is not usually heart shaped..so this must be a bunch of chicken just pressed together in the shape of a heart....I ceased eating at this thought!
Cady's dad wanted to met to give Charlie this gun he made..his first single shot .22..look at the engraving below..
Pretty cool..now Dad and Bradley are a little peeved they did not get to give him his first gun so they are choosing their "first" for Charlie!!! Dad wants to give him his first shotgun and Bradley chose pistol..I informed Bradley my baby will NEVER be old enough for a pistol!
Us and Cady

3 comments:
I love the picture of Charlie in his overalls! So cute :)
Okay....I'm counting now...20 days
until I get to hold you Charlie.
Soooo looking forward to be with the Texas family. Love from KS Karen
I loooooooooved getting my hands on him this weekend! Seriously, I just love that kid so much!
That gun is super cool. How special. I am so glad that things are so good between you guys and Cady and family. What a blessing.
Love you!
Post a Comment