Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 more days till we leave..if you dont count today!!!!

Okay, so I did not post as often as I wanted to, but after I had the stomach bug, Charlie got it, then Bradley..it was a busy week. I think we are all better and done with it, which is good because we leave for Kauai on Friday morning!!!!! It is our Christmas gift from Rich and Allene from Christmas last year...it will be the 5 of us going..so I think we will be fine..for those of you who are worried!! If anyone knows the rules on flying with an infant and their formula..let me know...can I bring on my bottles filled with water? Just curios! Not much else to report here..we are just still trying to get back to the schedule we had created..the bug threw us off. As soon as we get back on to it..we will just screw it up again by the 5 hour time change!! Moms and Charlie. My parents had gone a week without seeing him and were having withdrawals, so we met for dinner last night!
He is getting so big and he has changed so much!

I tried like 4 shots to get a pic of him in his camo..but he was not having it!!
Chilling with Daddy
My boys
Grandaddy, Moms and Charlie.
Grandaddy and Charlie

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yes, you can take bottles of water for formula. I would show them to the people at the xray thing... tell them it is special for your infant. Formula, breastmilk, baby food, all of this is supposed to be allowed. I have had NO trouble with stuff for Reagan when we've flown. Be sure to take more than you think you would need... just in case you get stuck on the runway or something. Heaven forbid. But once I got a super delayed flight and had to sit in the airport...and ran out of diapers! It was scary. Call me if you have any other questions about flying. I went by myself with her the first time and was SO anxious!

I know you will have SOOO much fun! I can't WAIT for the pictures! 90% excited for you and 10% jealous. Or maybe the other way around.... :)

Tracy said...

I never had problems bringing water or juice for Bryson. If something crazy happens and they don't let you bring water, then you could always buy some bottled water once you go through security.

Have fun in Hawaii! Kauai is where I was when I saw TONS of dolphins!! So be on the look out! :) Take lots of pics because I'll be checking your blog for pics!

And what a GREAT Christmas present!