Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 5

Okay, it's 8:00pm here..ie..bedtime!!! So this will be short! Here are some pictures of our hotel.. Pool 1
Pool 2

Pool 3
I love all the green and flowers..
View from pool 4
Okay, here is the seal..looks dead right..not dead..know how I know...cause when I was snorkeling IN THE WATER it was like 10 feet from me. Needless to say..
I freaked!! Bradley was like "Go under water, put on your mask and look at it"..are you kidding me......I had my fins on and could not get out of the water fast enough..totally freaked me out...I recovered though! Here is the island I was talking about yesterday.

Okay, some lady came up and asked to take our picture...she thought he looked to cute!! Can you tell by my hair that the wind was blowing!!
We got in the water again!
After the pool time..he was very relaxed!
Please ignore my hair! Focus on the cute baby!!

Oh My Goodness!!! LOVE THIS!!!!
So strong!
Getting some tummy time with Mutti..does the kid get any time other then tummy time!!
Seriously

8 comments:

beverly said...

Amie, he is absolutely adorable, such sweet smiles. So glad yall are having a wonderful time. . Thanks for posting every day, I guess we can thank Brenda for that, just like when Allene was in New York, we got the benefit of all the pics. Love you

Anonymous said...

Thank you....Thank you....Thank you
for taking me on vacation with you
all. I'm going to put your blog
into Tom's computer for those hard
days at school. He will surely
smile.

I so remember Bradley being the
cutie when he was Charlies age...
now he is one handsome proud dad.

Love you, Aunt Karen

Tracy said...

Love all the pics. Makes me want to be there!!!

Charlie is looking so handsome...I think the picture of him doing "tummy time" and looking up is so cute. He has a few wrinkles on the side of his forehead. So cute.

Yall will never want to come home! Let's just all move there!

Emily said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun and Charlie serisouly gets cuter everyday. I can't wait to see him again.

Julie said...

Are you trying to make us all hate you? The most beautiful baby AND paradise? Really, that last picture of Charlie is the best ever!!
J

annalee said...

beautiful baby, beautiful vacation spot, ah, what a perfectly wonderful trip!

Brenda said...

This makes the third time I have scrolled through all these pictures. Just got back from the Hospice House visiting with Larry, Rhesa and Jodi as they say good-bye to their grandaddy and I REALLY needed to see my Charlie. I have clicked on them to enlarge them, guess I need to see him as close as possible. All the pictures, especially the last one makes a sad heart happy and smile again. Love you all and miss you - enjoy your last few days.

Amber said...

ok, when i live far away i notice how much these nieces and nephews change, but here i am living here and i can see how much he has changed. i think it's time for more pictures....it may be getting close to time for the sweater vest pics. i'm sorry you guys are having to rough it in that hotel.

i was vaccuming your salon and my vaccum cord knocked over the table that holds the splenda and coffee stirring sticks. seriously, who needs that much splenda and stir sticks????