Thursday, September 20, 2007

2 post in 1 week...who rocks!!!

Well, I am a little proud of myself!!! I am so productive this week, that always happened before I leave town though. I hate to come home to "stuff to do". So, here are the shower pictures that were promised long ago..late, but at least there here! There are some random pics at the bottom from yesterday and then some of my sweet Sage in her ballet outfit!
Charlie and Serenity!!
Charlie finally got to meet his friends Jodi and Tracy!!
Isn't she to sweet
Love kids in ballet stuff..girls in ballet stuff..you know what I mean
There was a camo theme at the shower..and we were thrilled with that! He even got a "real" camo outfit..a Realtree outfit for my hunter friends!!

This is a hooded towel and is to stinkin cute!
Soccer was the other theme..he went to his Daddy's soccer games a week or so ago and I could tell he loved it!
Love this blanket..just another reason to go get more pictures taken!!
My hostess!! My other "moms"..seriously when we go to the pool they still ask me if I put my sunscreen on!
Aunt Charla and Charlie
My little helpers!
If someone says they got you "waterless, antibacterial hand soap", wouldn't you wonder how they made the product without water...total blond moment..that may even do blonds injustice!! Needles to say, Amber, Jodi and Mom were amused by me!...just here to entertain..
Kyler, Charlie and Sage..the kids are soooooooo good with him!
This was this morning....just looking out the window...not smiling at me! HE SMILED AT ME 3 DAYS IN A ROW NOW!!!!!!! AND NO, ITS NOT GAS DUMMY, do you smile when you have gas:( First thing in the morning I can get like 5 or 6 smiles out of him...sooooo fun. Today I was ready with the camera over his face and as soon as the camera was there the smiles were no more...he defiantly gets his stubbornness from his Daddy!! (No, I did not eat the cheese!)
Shower cake from work shower..Texas Star Bakery....love it!!
Random group shot..not many pictures taken at the Happy Hour Baby Shower.....to busy eating and visiting.. surprise I know!

Come on..he's huge!!!!
Look how much room he takes up in his moses basket!
This is yesterday....he loves me so much, he never wants me to put him down....he was in the sling almost all day..while I did laundry, vacuumed, did dishes....
By the way if you have a baby or are welcoming one soon..you need this sling..it ROCKS!! I even had to wear him to write my Thank you notes......but I am not complaing..just stating!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so good at putting his pics up. You are a great mom and I know you are feeling your cup overflow right now. Even if it's at 3am. Your journey was well worth the wait. God is good and has blessed us all abundantly. He is precious.
Seriously, I have to get everyone well around me b/c I'm going crazy only seeing the pics and not getting to hold him. Have fun in Paradise! Love ya -Christy

Jodi said...

YOU rock! :)

Ok, I have to have a sling like that and a Moses basket if another baby enters my house. Both of those look just fabulous!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane with the shower. Especially the hand sanitizer moment! That is one I'll remember forever... I just loved laughing that hard with you! (notice I said WITH you not AT you...)

Love ya! Have a WONDERFUL trip!

Tracy said...

i'm loving that sling! i'll need to get me one of those with my next kiddo!

great pics!

have a wonderful trip!!!

Julie said...

Have fun on your trip!! The shower looks so fun. I'm so glad they were all there to help you celebrate your sweet baby. He is too precious. Really. He is super cute!! Can't wait to see the smile.
J