These are all out of order, but at least they are up! Yesterday was another great, relaxing day full of nothing!!! We swam, played and snorkeled in the ocean, laid out and read and then went into town for some shopping and pizza..which by the way I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! Now that's vacation!! Rich and Allene played golf yesterday morning so Bradley and I and Charlie headed down to the pool and swam, read and relaxed..with a Chi Chi!! When Rich and Allene got back they watched Charlie and Bradley and I went to snorkel in the ocean. Our hotel sits right on the ocean so we just went right behind our hotel. Out a little bit in the ocean is a "little" island...seriously small, but we snorkeled around it and since there was coral reef all around there were fish everywhere. Bradley and I said it was some of the best snorkeling ever. Our last 2 cruises and Bermuda were kinda a let down when it came to snorkeling..but yesterday we saw parrot fish, puffer fish..and a ton of other extremely bright fish that I don't know the name of!! It was one of those times where you just stop what your are doing and say a prayer..He is so good and creative!! When we got the the island there was a monk seal on it..we got super close, but since we snorkeled out there..no camera..dang! Anyway, it was a great day!
We got him in the pool for the first time..he never just looked blissfully happy, but he seemed very calm! He does have on sunscreen.and some really gay shorts. I looked everywhere for some swim trunks for a newborn and since all the summer stuff was already on clearance..this is what we got...gay, bright green spedo like shorts!
There are waterfalls in every pool...sweet!
Proof of the sunscreen applications
Daddy and Charlie in the pool!
These were from today, but I was so excited to finally get some pictures of his smile..I never got a great picture..but these were pretty good!



His color looks a little funny..the sunscreen makes his skin grayish-purple..nice


We got him in the pool for the first time..he never just looked blissfully happy, but he seemed very calm! He does have on sunscreen.and some really gay shorts. I looked everywhere for some swim trunks for a newborn and since all the summer stuff was already on clearance..this is what we got...gay, bright green spedo like shorts!
These were from today, but I was so excited to finally get some pictures of his smile..I never got a great picture..but these were pretty good!


His color looks a little funny..the sunscreen makes his skin grayish-purple..nice
















7 comments:
love the pics of him smiling!!! so cute and fun :)
and i love the "gay" shorts. :) it's ok to have bright speedo shorts like that when you are that little. just dont let bradley wear matching ones!
I wish I were there with you. Awesome pictures!! Thanks for sharing. I love it that he is smiling!! How sweet! He gets cuter every day. Glad you are enjoying your time away! Love you!! Andrea
SO CUTE!!! I love all the pictures!
Sage says: Hey, Bradley, I got one dog tag already - only 1 to go! I love all of you - bye.
These pictures are great! You will be telling him for years - you know that trip we took to Kauai when you were a month old..... Now you will have proof he was there and had a fantastic time. I love the smiles - makes me miss him even more. Thanks for posting every day, then again what else do you have to do!
I love that you're posting on vacation!! Y'all look like you're having such a great time. I love the smiley pictures. What a cutie. I need to see him in person when y'all get back! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Ok he is so cute and getting so big. I have to tell you though, I can't say anymore - Have a great time while you're away. I have almost crossed the bridge to jealousy. And STOP TALKING ABOUT THE CHI CHI'S ALREADY!!! If you don't I may purposely cut your other dogs leg!!! Yeah, knew I'd make you shut up!
Sending All my love your way - Christy
Post a Comment