I printed out some free printables for Valentines Day last year and I put them up, but they were scattered here and there. I have two fireplaces in the house, but neither mantle is really a good place to decorate. So, I decided that instead of decorating a mantle I would decorate in the kitchen area..right where the kids eat. Its the perfect place for just them to see the holiday decorations..for those small holidays where I have like 5 things:) And really, I decorate for them, so they may as well get the best view of it:)
It's no surprise that Charlie had a bit of an issue with things being moved and looking different, but he got over it quickly!
On the wall...my favorite Valentine from last year:)

3 comments:
Love the little mailboxes. How are you using them?
that looks great!
@Emily
I got that idea from TheAndersonCrew...a great blog!! I scheduled a post coming up about them..but they came from target and each day the kids get a sweet note or a small piece of candy. The candy is a bigger hit, but the boys still get excited to just look inside their mailboxes each day!!
Post a Comment