Sometime trying to come up with a title other then "random photos" can get old..so no title today:) Another phone unloading!
This is his fathers face..boy have I seen that look before when I ask for pictures!
Tutti and Harper....I swear she had a bow on that day:)
He got introduced to Cheetos..needless to say, they became fast friends..and when he ran out, he was rather pissed unimpressed. ( i tried to come up with another word, rather then pissed, but if were being honest..he was totally that word:)
I jumped on the pinterest wagon and made the huge engineering print (36x48, I think) for $2.99. I will probably make another one..cause you always learn from your first project, right! DO NOT MOD PODGE OVER THE TOP! I knew to spray glue adhesive onto the foam board, but I knew I had read that you then mod podged over the top..the paper crinkled up right away:( I went back and re-read and she used spray mod podge...did not know there was such a thing! We are getting family pictures taken soon and if we get some good ones of the kids we are going to try to do one of each of them to hang on our huge entry way walls..it's great project for a huge wall..done for cheep!! My idea came from here and here.
Blurry, but I got this idea from TheAndersonCrew to do a mail box for each kid and from Feb 1-14, each day there will be a note or sweet surprise for them! The mailboxes are in the $1 aisle at Target and I grabbed some goodwill candle sticks..or the closest thing to candle sticks since apparently all crafters have been hitting up goodwill and taking all the candle sticks!
This is not mine..its another idea from Pinterest..as seen here.
I started this..wanting to change up the colors a bit..I wanted white on a dark stained board. I started with the word "with"..and while it's WELL known that I cannot spell, I do know how to spell with...sometimes my brain just moves faster then my hands! I was actually able to wipe it off, sand it down and re stain it! Have not finished it yet, but Ill post it when I do! Its taken me a lot longer then I thought it would...
I love that Charlie always ask when I put her down for tummy time "Is her food digested yet mom?" Can you tell we have a spitter on our hands!!
Great example of a large head picture!


0 comments:
Post a Comment