Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hot tubbin it!

We are enjoying Tutti and Papa's hot tub this winter..it's always a nice option when we are looking for free entertainment for the kids!!  We headed over last weekend and we all enjoyed it and slept real nice afterwards!
This is a common occurrence in a lot of pictures..Easton gets positioned kinda in front of Charlie and looks a lot larger then Charlie..which he really isn't.  He does have a larger head then Charlie..I assume, I have not measured...because in lots/most pictures Eastons head make Charlies look te-tiny!  Easton has a whop head..but its proportionate..to his rather large body!

He loved the warm water..once he adjusted to what was going on!

These two about wore me out with their playing, water shooting and rough housing..but I'm glad my boys have a daddy who gets down and plays with them:)

No, this not one of "those" inappropriate pictures! I'm sure those will surface in his teen years!  He was playing the guitar..to his current favorite song.."We will rock you"!

See, I was there too:)

Think he was pointing out stars here..

LOVE this picture of them!

Self portrait:)

Family shot (Harper was asleep inside)....this photo makes me laugh!!  My sixteen chins, Charlie's face, Easton flipping off the camera..and Bradley looking totally normal and good..whatintheworld!!!!

0 comments: