Bath time never gets old and there is always some funny story to tell afterwards! All three kiddos got a bath together recently and that all three were having a blast! The boys were having a blast..Harper was more "chilled with tons of smiles!"
We attempted a picture of all three, but I did not want to be in it..so Bradley got above them...sweet Charlie..I'm going to have to start calling him Allene! He could not keep his eyes open to save his life!! Not one picture with his eyes open!
At least he was smiling in this one!!
We usually each read to a kid each night..and if I am on my own..then we often skip book night..I know, bad mom. I don't know why we never thought to read to them all together...I'm guessing because each kid has their favorite...Easton would gladly join in on Charlie's, but Charlie is "too big" for some books...so he says! Anyway, the all three enjoyed the same three books that night!!
Eastons hands are up..the sign he is ready to sleep!
Cannot keep his hands off her:)
It was a wonderful night and I am reminded how nice it is to have all 5 of us home together at night:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment