Saturday, February 25, 2012

Charlie Walker

My oldest baby...my baby who first made me a mommy. My child who gives me a run for my money...and makes my parents feel like I'm getting what I deserve;). Oh, I earned every bit of this sweet boy!!!




I love his independence and his ability to dress himself so awesomely! Who doesn't need a life jacket in mid february...while no where near water;)




My sweet tooth, chocolate loving, dessert craving, double dipping fool!! He thought he was the stuff when he ask for and actually got a double dip ice cream!;)




Love that he loves to dress himself... His sense of style may just need a slight tweaking;)




Charlie makes me smile everyday. He is so much like me that we butt heads many times a day, but he is such a joyful child. He is awesome..he really is such a cool kid. I hope everyone has a kid as fun as him;)




If I take credit for his attitude then can I take credit for his extreme cuteness?? What, it was worth a shot!!;). But for real...that smile saves him when momma is loosing her mind;)




God has blessed not only Bradley and me...but Easton and Harper are so blessed that Charlie is their big brother. He loves them...so, so much.
I'm so thankful to God for my three beautiful and perfect children...they are perfect to us. We know how blessed we are to be their mommy and daddy;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. You are so blessed and lucky. But you derserve it all. God is so good! He does pick me up just thinking about him. His great granddad would be so proud of his namesake Love you sll!
Granner

Anonymous said...

I did not prof my post very well. but I still love you ALL.