This dino cape never gets old!..All that laundry that's in the background sure does:)
Happy Birthday Papa!! This was the day that I first made the Black Magic cake from Pinterest....HOLY COW..you must make it! So good! It's pinned under my food board, you must check it out!
Easton loves hats..and can turn anything into a hat. Luckily this was a clean diaper...I'm not sure were above putting a dirty one on our head:)
Harper Jane and her Moms:)
While I am the first to say I LOVE winter and that I have been let down by the lack of winter..these spring like days sure have made it so nice for the kids! We have yet to hit that "its winter, its cold, there is nothing to do and I am sick of sitting in the house"....plenty of park days with all these 70 degree weather days. The high of 82 last week was a bit much though...
We have yet to have a real injury with this kid...my time is coming...
Easton loves to try new things..and while his body shakes the entire time he tries to conquer a new task..he keeps going and does not give up:) When I see him work so hard and just not get things...I have to remind myself that he has only been walking for almost 4 months. When I remember that...its actually quite amazing what he has already accomplished.
The speech therapist came last week..another new one..and she was floored by all his motor skills. He busted out forward rolls..full on forward rolls with no prompting..just cause he could. Jumping straight up and getting off the ground a decent amount, walking backwards and he showed off his mad throwing skills.
She reminded me that for the first 6 months after they begin walking it's all about the motor skills and then they move on to speech. She said his motor was exploding right now..so the fact that we have come so far in the speech while making such progress in the walking is HUGE!! She feels he will start to blow my mind real soon with his talking! I'm guessing that will only be fun for so long..and then I'll do a blog post about how I cant get a moments peace and quite to save my life!!!:)
Harper Jane could not be a better baby...she has adjusted and fit into our family just like she has always been here.
side note....um, where is her bow?? I am crazy bow lady who has never left the house without a bow to my knowledge. I can think of only 2 days where I have just not put one on her period..she was sick one day and I was sick the other.
Try and take her to church without a bow and my crazy will come out....its a problem, I know. Heaven help me when the day comes when she pulls them out or says she does not want one.....
I cant spank for that, right????
I'm kidding..kinda:)
these two are working on sit ups...I know PT wants his core strengthened, but really:)!!
I love this picture, but it does not really look like Harper to me..she is cute though!
Afternoon nap:)
This was his pirate attire he made at school..the parrot on a clothespin that was clipped to his shirt cracked me up! And he left it there all afternoon!!
I love all three of these next ones!

1 comments:
LOVE all the photos. They are just so beyond precious.
LOVE this even more... "Try and take her to church without a bow and my crazy will come out...."
Greatness. :)
Post a Comment