Saturday, February 11, 2012

Indoor Safari Park

Last week Tylene and I took Easton and Grayson to play at the Indoor Safari Park in Southlake.  It was such a nice visit with just the three younger ones..not to say that Charlie was not missed, but being the only older kid..he tends to hang with me and Ty usually...which makes adult interaction hard!  The boys did great and seemed to have fun.  I was not sure if they would be to young for it, but after taking them..I now wonder how long Charlie will enjoy it??? 
Looks like he is strategically placing these....that would usually be his brother to do that:)

You never see ball pits anymore....Tylene had read something recently talking about all the germs in them and I always have a fear of snakes and needles being in them....loads of fun we are, right!!  The kids enjoyed them..and no one saw snakes or got HIV or Meningitis while we were there:)  What great therapy walking through the balls is for Easton.... Easton has been walking for about 3 months now, but his balance still needs work...and this was a fun way to work on it!


I love that Easton has another boy his age to play with and I love being around Grayson....these two give each other a run for their money in the smiley, happy, laid back department!


Um, another AWESOME therapy for core/trunk/balance stuff....kiddo loved, loved, loved the trampoline...liked LOVED it!  Who knew!  I would have totally bet that it would have scared him..like many things do, but he loved it!  Loved it so much he never stayed still for a picture!

A slide he could do all by himself...big hit!!

0 comments: